Sunday, July 01, 2018

Generating Steam Heat radio show 26.06.18 (Garage rock special #5)

Mysery loves company so this week join GSH DJ Nony Zero as he returns for his fifth garage rock special, this time around looking at the darker more meloncholic side of the genre. Guitars still blaze and amps still fuzz but this is the sound of young America in a state of flux at a time of war and turmoil...




The playlist and some notes: 

Art Guy-Where You Gonna Go?

Beaux Jens-She Was Mine

The Standells-Do You Ever Have that Feeling?

The Dark Knights-Send Her to Me

Human Expression-Calm Me Down

The Painted Ship-Frustration

The Omen-Once Upon A Taste

The Fabs-That's the Bag I'm In

Human Society-Eternal Prison

The Shaynes-From My Window

The Electrical Banana-She's Gone

Golden Grass-I'm Crying

Paul Martin-It Happened

The Most-Sea of Misery

Northwest Company-Get Away From it All

Children of the Mushroom-August Madamoiselle

Index-Rainy Starless Nights

One Way Street-Tears in My Eyes

Sugar Cube Blues Band-My Last Impression

The Aardvarks-I'm Higher than I'm Down

Download the show as an MP3 here.

No comments: